Master of Public Health
DURATION: 2 years (four semesters)
ELIGIBILITY: MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS),
Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS), BTech or BE (any branch) and graduates of four-
year degree programme in veterinary sciences, nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy,
pharmacy, or a postgraduate degree in statistics, demography, population studies, nutrition,
sociology, economics, psychology, anthropology, social work, management, or law. Work experience
in a health-related field is desirable.
*Along with the application form, candidates are required to submit a 500-750-word essay on “Why I
wish to do an MPH” and also discuss a public health issue of relevance to India.
The MPH course will prepare a competent cadre of professionals who have a basic understanding of
the various aspects of public health and are able to successfully apply this knowledge towards
meeting public health challenges in the Indian context.
• District and state level epidemiology/ surveillance officers
• Public health officers / programme officers in the government and NGO sectors
• Public health/programme officers/administrators in international agencies
• Research officers and co-ordinators
• Public health communication
For contact, email us at:-email@example.com