Bachelor of Computer Applications
3 years (six semesters)
4years (eight semesters), or
4 years (additional two semesters with internship/research/ community / practicum).
Those who opted for 4 years are eligible for LE to second year of the PG program
Class XII passed or equivalent. Lateral entry to the 2nd year can be taken after a 3-year diploma.
Students without Maths and Computer in their Class XII will have to take bridge course in Mathematical Foundation and Basic of Computers.
Bachelor of Computer Applications is a programme that is structured to provide the practical or applied aspects of computer science. It aims at providing problem solving and technical skills that are ethical and socially relevant. The programme includes not only technical courses but also life skills, work ethics, human values, communication skills etc. that focus on the all-round development of the student.
Students may take up any of the following specialisation courses:
- WEB TECHNOLOGY: for students who want to excel in web application development using various programming languages like C#, PHP, Java, and various other web designing tools and techniques.
- HARDWARE AND NETWORKING: for students seeking a career in designing, building, and maintaining of computer networks, computer hardware, and peripheral equipment.
- MOBILE APPLICATIONS: In addition to all the mandatory subjects of a conventional BCA programme, this specialisation offers an in- depth practical know-how of developing mobile applications with emphasis on Android
- ANIMATION AND MULTIMEDIA: This specialisation is designed to provide an industry-based curriculum and instruction in digital arts, multimedia, and computer animation. Specialisation from the fourth semester.
|• Data warehousing technician|
• Information System Manager
• Software Testers
• Database Administrator
• Project Manager
• Computer Operator
• System Administrator
• Technical Support Executive
• System Integration technician
• Web designer
|• Networking Professional|
• PC Assembler/Technician
• Network/System Administrator
• Game Developer
• Graphics Designer
• Android Developer
• Data Entry Operator
• Web developer
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org