Department of Tourism and Travel Management
Mrs. Phidari Kharlukhi
Mrs. Badarishisha Kharwanlang
Tynsong, I (2019) Event Tourism: A Case Of Monolith Festival In Mawphlang Village, Meghalaya. In U.N.Shukla and Sharad Kumar Kulshreshtha (Eds.), Emerging Dynamics of Indian Tourism and Hospitality Transformation and Innovation. Copal Publication ISBN 13 : 9789383419760,
Tynsong, I (2019) Living a day as a member of wahkhen Village: Finding a new dimension of Tourism. Advances in Economics and Business Management (AEBM) Vol. 6, issue (4).
Tynsong, I (2019) Connecting Cultural and Festival in Preserving the Identity: A Case of Nongkrem Festival, Journal of The Gujarat Research Society, UGC-CARE, Group D, ISSN: 0374-8588, Vol. 21 (10). [Link]
Kulshreshtha, S.K. & Tynsong,I (2020). Event tourism: An emerging entrepreneurial practice in North East India; Building an Effective Support system for Entrepreneurial Growth in North East India. Editors Prof.Bhaskarjyoti Bora, Dr.TilakCh.Das, and Dr.SurabhiBorththakur, Publication of Department of Commerce, Printed & Published at Assam Book Depot, Guwahati-1 ISBN: 978-93-87797-54-3 p-5-20.
Kharkongor,V.,Nongsteng, P.,Mallai,F., &Tynsong,I (2021) Socio-economic Consequences for Tourism due to pandemic`s: with reference to East Khasi Hills, Meghalaya. International Journal of Disaster Recovery and Business continuity, Vol. 12(1), pp.1671-1687. ISSN: 2005-4289IJDRBC, UGC Care Group- II.
Mr Zaman Eddie Tongper
Dr Anita Panda
Saundaryabodh Aur Swatantrottar Hindi Kavita
- Anuttarit Prashna ( Short Stories), Anurag Prakashan,Varanasi,2000.
- Meghalaya Ki Lok Kathayein, Sabda Prakashan, New Delhi,2005
- Ummeed zindagi ki our any kahaniyan, Rachana Prakashan,varodara,Gujrat,2009.
- Ummed Zindagi ki,Mala Prakashan,Aliigardh (U.P.), 2014.
- Doo Aab ( poetries), Rachana Prakashan,varodara,Gujrat,2010.
- Lamahe Bolate hain (collection of short stories)
- Saleeb Pr Aurat (collection of stories), Adharshila Prakashan Nainitaal (Uttarakhand), 2015.
- Swatantrottar Hindi Kavita Aur Saundrybodh (Research based), Manav Prakashan,Kolkata, 2017.
- Khasi Darshan, Sanskriti evm Manytaen, (on indigenous khasi society), Yesh Prakashan, Delhi, 2019.
- Mithak aur lok Kathayen Garo pahadiyon se, (on Garo folk & myths), Sanmati Publishar & Distributer, Hapud (U.P.),2020.
- National Award for teachers for the year 2015 by Honourable President of India, New Delhi
- Awarded certificate for being the Author of the First Prize winning Hindi Musical Production “Noh-Ka-Likai,” produced by External Services Division, All India Radio, New Delhi.