Instructions for all Graduates
- Collect the cumulative transcript, using the clearance certificate and also the Convocation form from the Evaluation Office.
- Fill up the Convocation form and make payment.
- FOR CONVOCATION FEE PAYMENT (UG 2016 & PG 2017 BATCH)
- Login to mlcu.errandel.com
- User name: Student Registration Number (e.g. A110002)
- Password: Registration Number+123 (e.g A110002123)
- Click on MENU>FEES>Click on Fees name whose Status Fee is Unpaid> Pay Fees
- Proceed for payment, after the payment is successful the Receipt will appear in the Payment History.
- Print the Receipt & attached with the Convocation form.
- After payment of convocation fee, attach a photocopy of the cumulative transcript and the e-payment receipt along with this application showing the payment of convocation fee.
- The venue of the 12th Convocation 2019 is at Windermere Resort, Umpling, Shillong, Meghalaya.
- Students attending the convocation in person are to collect the traditional robe from the Main Campus, 4th Floor Room no 517 from July 15, 2019 to August 9, 2019 from 11:00 a.m.
- All students will receive their Official Graduation Certificate upon returning their robes immediately after the convocation in the designated tables in the venue. A fine of Rs 2500 only will be charged for lost or damage of the robes.
- All students attending the convocation in person are to come for rehearsal on the 20th August, 2019 at the venue. Rehearsal timing is at 11 a.m SHARP. The allotment of seat numbers will be done on the rehearsal day.
- Students applying in absentia can collect their certificates from the Evaluation Office at Nongrah, Shillong after the Convocation Day. If the students require their certificates to be sent to their addresses, they can write an application requesting for the same and indicating the reason and send an additional postal fee of Rs. 150 within India and if outside India, postal fee as applicable.
- Students who cannot collect their own original documents are to issue an authorization letter attached with an attested photocopy of the student’s ID who is issuing the authorization letter only after the Convocation day.
- Please note that students from outside the Meghalaya State can also apply for convocation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and also attaching the scanned copy of the filled in convocation form along with a e-payment receipt or fee receipt from the Bank in case of Bank transfer. The originals can be sent through post or the students can bring the originals when they come for the Convocation. Gowns will be provided at the venue on the Convocation day for those attending in person only after prior information.
- Applications can also be sent by post to this address: MLCU Evaluation Office, Martin Luther Christian University, Block 1, Dongktieh, Nongrah, Shillong 793006, Meghalaya.