Duration: 2 years (four semesters)
- Any Bachelor’s degree.
- Bridge course in Introduction: What is Society and Social Identity and Stratification in India for students without a BA in Sociology
The Master of Arts in Sociology at Martin Luther Christian University aims at equipping students to analyse the social realities or human social construct in which they live thereby enabling them to be accountable citizens with critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Culture and Environment
- Social Relations
Lectures, classroom interaction, online, field visits, community work tutorials, debates, film/movie discussion, workshops, and seminars
- Teaching profession in schools
- College and universities
- Social researcher
- Community development worker
- Public relations in government non-governmental
- Research organization and private organizations