Martin Luther Scholarship Fund
MLCU has set up a scholarship fund known as the MLCU Scholarship Fund (MLCUSF).The objective of the MLCUSF is to provide financial assistance to MLCU students on a merit-means basis. MLCU awards scholarships to its students every year following certain criteria.
1. A student must be registered in a full-time degree or diploma course
2. A student should have completed at least one year/semester of the course.
1. The applicant for the scholarship should have a good record of attendance and academic progress.
Donor’s name Mr Gregory Standal Syiem
Purpose Scholarship for a rural female student
Name Dr Helen Giri Scholarship Fund
Donor’s name Dr Helen Giri
Purpose Fund for promotion for Music
Name Dr Rajaratnam Scholarship Fund
Donor’s name National Lutheran Health and Medical Board
Donor’s name Dr Sandra Albert & Dr Glenn C Kharkongor
Purpose Annual scholarship to a lady student of Allied Health Sciences
Name Elder T. E. Diengdoh Scholarship Fund
Donor’s name Rev S S Majaw
- The number of scholarships ( Rs. 10,000/- per scholarship) is limited to thirty per year.
- All applications for a scholarship will be considered by a committee consisting of MLCU administrators and faculty.