Duration: 1 year (two semesters)
Eligibility: Any undergraduate degree in one of the following:
- Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- Home Science with Food and Nutrition as a specialization. The student should have covered a minimum of four courses out of the following: Nutritional Biochemistry, Food Microbiology, Basic Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, and Therapeutic Nutrition.
- Any undergraduate degree with a minimum of 4 nutrition-related subjects like (i) Basic Nutrition (ii) Biochemistry (iii) Human Physiology (iv) Diet Therapy (v) Clinical Nutrition (vi) Diet in Diseases.
The course learning experience is designed in such a way as to provide an understanding of both the biological and social science perspectives. This program will be relevant and useful to all those who need to have the knowledge, understanding, and skills in Nutrition and Dietetics. This course will also qualify a person to practice therapeutic nutrition.
Theory: interactive sessions, lectures, assignments, seminar, and computer-aided learning
Practical: lab work, training, and internship in hospitals
- Diet Consultant
- Food Show Host/ Researcher
- Nutrition Trainer
- Nutritional Sales Executive
- Sports Nutrition Consultant