Duration: 3 years (six semesters)
Eligibility: Class XII
The field of applied linguistics relates to the disciplines of linguistics and language teaching. The course will offer graduates a platform to develop an in- depth understanding of global opportunities and challenges in the field of applied linguistics as it refers to the study of language in relation to real-world issues. Students will be able to learn, participate and evaluate the practical application of theoretical concepts in applied linguistics.
Lectures, group discussions, session learning, self-directed learning, presentations, interactive seminars, webinars, debates, field visits and surveys and workshops.
- Eligibility for Masters programme in English Language Education, Linguistics, English Literature
- Coaching for competitive examinations
- Competent English language trainers in schools and colleges
- English trainers in technical colleges, hospitality services and industry and other training institutes
- Project and research coordinators in research and educational institutes
- Careers in writing for media