The University announces the MLCU Research Seed Grants 2019-2020 for STUDENTS. Grants will be given to meritorious proposals that demonstrate excellence in conceptual approach, investigative depth, and scholarly content. The intent of the grants is to encourage students to undertake new and innovative research projects and also to contribute to scholarly articles based on research.
This year 2019-2020, the seed grants will be merged with the Award for Excellence in Research. Thus the MLCU Seed Grant will be awarded to the winners of the Award of Excellence in Research
Amount of the seed grants = Rs. 5000.00 each. Five seed grants will be awarded during this period.
- Final year students of postgraduate and undergraduate programmes from all departments (group /individual) can apply.
- The research project/dissertation should be completed.
- The research article should be one that is published or suitable for publication.
- The submission should be with the recommendation of the Supervisor/Head of Department.
For any queries: email@example.com
1. Completion of Research Project/ Dissertation
2. Article published or suitable for publication has to be submitted to the Research Office
3. Please submit with the recommendation of the Supervisor and Head of Department
4. Last Date: June 5, 2020
5. For any queries, contact Research Office- firstname.lastname@example.org