The School of Economics, Commerce and Management aspires to prepare and develop students with relevant industrial, managerial and entrepreneurial knowledge, skills, and values, thereby, empowering them to be self-reliant and capable of making meaningful contributions to society.
The School has carried out the following activities:
- National Conference: – The Rise of Digitisation in Business/Organisation
- Seminar on Sustainable Livelihoods, Avenues of Entrepreneurship, and others
- Synergy- Farmer’s Market
- Manroi – Business Consultancy
- Management Fest, College Competitions
- Webinars- On Marketing, HR, Finance, Entrepreneurship and Economics topics.
- Annual Department Club activities