Being established as one of the first institutions to provide social work education in North East India, after fourteen years, we are proud to see the Department of Social Work develop into a full-fledged School of Social Work in 2020. The School of Social Work in MLCU will enable you to explore your skills, push your boundaries and develop expertise to enable you to advocate for social justice and empower communities and individuals. It’s underlying principle of ‘the light of truth’ supports students to be change agents while being culturally sensitive to the values and traditions of indigenous communities.
- Family Child Studies, Department of Family Child Studies
- Public Health, Department of Public Health
- Medical and Psychiatric Social Work, Department of Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Community Development, Department of Community Development
- Gender Studies, Centre for GENDER