- Is Martin Luther Christian University recognised by the UGC?
Yes, the creation of the university is in accordance with the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 under Section 2(f) and the university is empowered to grant degrees under Section 22 of the UGC Act.
>> View UGC Recognition
- What scholarships can the students avail?
The SC/ST students can apply for a Tribal Scholarship or a State Government Scholarship. Students who have completed one (1) year of study in their respective courses in Martin Luther Christian University can also avail of the MLCU Scholarship.
>> Read More on Scholarships.
- I’d like to know more about Admission Process.
Please click on the links to know more.
‣ How to Apply ‣ Course & Eligibility Criteria ‣ Tuition Fee
‣ Apply Online
- I’d like to know more about Foreign Students Admission Policy.
The University’s Foreign student’s Policy serves as a complete guide for foreign students through the whole admission process.
>> Read More about it.
📔 Compassion by Maribon Viray & Glenn C Kharkongor
📔 Building a New Community in Bissamcuttack By Dr. Glenn C Kharkongor
📔 In The Shadows By Dr. Melari Nongrum
📔 Tales of Darkness & Light By Janet Hujon
📔 Waiting for an Equal World: Gender in India’s North East By Patricia Mukhim